It is fun and simple. Just need:
- 2 Tubes of Biscuits
- Vegetable Oil
- Granulated Sugar
- Cap off of 20 oz plastic bottle (to cut the hole in the buscuit)
- Paper Towels
- Plastic bag
1) Line up the biscuits assembly line style.
2) Use a cap from a 20oz soda (or something similar) to make a hole in the center of the biscuits.
3) Heat 3 inches of oil on medium/high.
4) Place donuts and donut holes in the oil for about a minute on each side, until golden brown.
5) Remove from oil and place on a paper towel to soak up the excess oil.
6) Give each child a small bag with some sugar in it, add the warm donuts to the bags and let them shake, shake, shake until the donuts are coated!"