Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Appetizer Wishlist


No, this isn't one I want to try - my son loves them but I hate the smell of them.  

There are appetizers that I want to try before my son graduates high school in 2012 as I want to come up with some good but unique things to serve for his graduation party to be served alongside the Funyuns, Cheese Curls and Doritos that I know he will want to have.   Man cannot live by Funyuns alone.





Walnut Pesto over at Smitten Kitchen - the combination of walnuts, parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic with a dash of sherry vinegar sounds like it would be a unique and tasty appetizer on small french bread rounds or baguette.

Parmesan Cream Crackers also over at Smitten Kitchen - I had never thought about making crackers before - how cool it would be to serve them and say "I made them myself!".  It sounds doable enough - flour, cream, parmesan, salt and butter blended in a food processor to make a dough then roll out, cut, poke and bake - at least that is my fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment