Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Edward Scissorhands ***ACCOMPLISHED***

Kyle saw this movie for the first time a week ago and loves it, so I am going to add something Edward Scissorhands to my project list, but not sure what I am going to make yet. I think he would like to make (or maybe like for me to make him) a folder for school and maybe a t-shirt.

Over at Threadbanger there was a thread for posting stencils

(it indicates that they are copywrited and to contact her for permission, which I have at flickr mail). I really like this one as it is full body and easy to make out. UPDATE: I received permission from the user and created this notebook, but may stencil a T-Shirt also.

Here is one of the face only
I am just afraid I would totally botch this and it would come out looking more like Jim Morrison than Johnny Depp.

This is off subject, but at the same site and really cool - Predator

No comments:

Post a Comment