Sunday, December 26, 2010

REINDEER FOOD AND PRINTABLE LABEL

Label from The Girl Creative - visit her site  here to download a copy.


This is one I probably won't use until I have Grandchildren in the future, but think it would be fun to sprinkle on a lawn on Christmas Eve.
 
When my son was little I made up "Reindeer Chow" which was somewhat of modified Chex Mix, but it was usually left indoors in a bowl (for Santa to take out) or a table on the patio.   It did add to the overall Christmas experience to make it a bit more magical and memorable.

I  like the idea of this recipe from over at The Girl Creative  for Reindeer Food  which is just 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 sugar and 1/4 decorative sugars that you put in a small baggie and attach the adorable, downloadable label (above) that she has on her site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment