Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bunny "Carrot" for Easter Basket***ACCOMPLISHED***

I saw this cute ideat at "No Fuss Fabulous" and I love the idea of having something besides something sugar infested for Easter and my son loves Goldfish crackers.

They use a Wilton disposible frosting bag and ric-rac, which are too pricy for me. I think I will see about sewing little wedges (something that is small enough to fit into a Easter Egg)in plastic bags and round up some green scraps of fabric to tie around for the carrot toppers.

http://www.nofussfabulous.com/?p=4587

***ACCOMPLISHED***
Mine turned out different than I had planned - I ended up using a quart size Ziplock bag, as that is what I had on hand, and Cheez-Its Twisters because they were on sale and a better deal than the Goldfish crackers. Instead of fabric or ribbon, I used green crepe paper as I spotted it in the bathroom closet (what it was doing in there, I have no idea).

No comments:

Post a Comment