Monday, April 13, 2009

Thrifty Decor Chick: Make a sofa table for under $20. (For real.)


http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2009/04/make-sofa-table-for-under-20-for-real.html
This would be great to make and put behind the couch Kyle uses, as the seems to think the area behind the couch is his closet and throws all his clothes behind it - building this would deter this.

I would probably make mine with more depth and store my Christmas bear collection underneath and put a lamp of two on the back as he does his homework on the couch (despite having a perfectly well lit desk in his room).

I showed it to Marv and he said this should be doable for under $20. I volunteered to work part of Memorial Day at work - maybe I can volunteer a few more hours to cover the cost as I really like this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment